From Pinnacle Entertainment Group:
We are exactly ONE WEEK away from the launch of the new Legend of Ghost Mountain Boxed Set for Savage Worlds on Kickstarter!
In the Legend of Ghost Mountain, players take on the role of Ghost Wardens facing a dire threat to the world of the living. Ghost Wardens draw magical power from strong emotions: Rage, Fear, Joy, Disgust, and Sorrow. Throughout their adventures, the heroes must face breath-sucking ghosts, hungry corpses, and deadly denizens of Hell. And that’s just the restless dead. There are plenty of the living who want nothing more than the destruction of Ghost Mountain and its guardians as well!
The Legend of Ghost Mountain Boxed Set requires Savage Worlds to play, but contains everything else needed to bring the action and adventure to the table ready to play:
- The Legend of Ghost Mountain core book. 192 pages containing options for creating heroes, a history and gazetteer of the setting, encounter tables and an adventure generator, the Face the Inevitable Savage Saga itself, and a vast bestiary of various foes.
- Ghost Warden Archetypes. More than just basic archetype cards, these full sheets contain each iconic Warden’s story and descriptions of their powers. The Savage Saga has specific hooks to weave these characters into the story if they are used.
- Legend of Ghost Mountain Pawns. Six sheets of creatures and characters, beautiful full-color art front and back, and form cut to match the figure’s silhouette. Easy to transport, hundreds of figures, and no painting needed. Bring on the epic tactical action!
- Two double-sided fold-out poster maps with unique tactical arenas for kung-fu action straight from the Plot Point campaign.
- The gorgeous map of the Central Empire to track your Ghost Warden’s progress as they choose their path and race across the country to face the Inevitable Army.
- A three-panel GM screen with info on emotion and martial arts for the setting, along with handy tables for encounters and generating haunts. Inside is a 32 page adventure, The Ashen Monk Uprising, where your wardens can continue their adventures.
- A new Action Deck, themed with characters, monsters, and art from the setting to better immerse your players in the action.
- A set of Savage Worlds dice and a special Wild Die to put the feel of the Central Empire in your hands.
- A full set of Bennies for when the fists start to fly.
A vast land of magic, mystery, and martial arts-themed adventure awaits!
Visit the Legend of Ghost Mountain Kickstarter pre-launch page right now to add your email address so you can be alerted the moment the campaign goes live next Tuesday, January 17th (which also happens to be COO Jodi Black’s 50th birthday!)
For more info and some exclusive, pre-launch sneak peeks, listen for the dragon’s roar and join us next Monday, January 16th at 8pm Eastern on our official Twitch channel.